300 Second (5 minutes) USB Recording Module with PUSH-SWITCH and White Enclosure (Windows 10)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
NOW WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLE! (Needs BOTH this new redesigned hardware and new software to operate under windows 10)
- Up to 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
- Includes 6 different playback settings including repeat and continuous playback
- Use USB type-B male connector for direct plug into USB cable
- Easy to transfer software for windows of .WAV or MP3 audio files
- Range of 4K - 20K sample rate.
- 300 seconds non-volatile recordable IC.
- Operating Voltage 3 to 5 V DC (3 x AA batteries not included)
- Operating Current < 50 mA
- Standby Current < 5 uA
- Front push switch playback
- 57mm built-in speaker, Rated Power 0.25w, Peak Power 0.5w, 16 Ohm
- Type "A" Male to type "B" Male USB cable (One cable per shipment included)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows 10 or earlier Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac
- 3 x AA Batteries (Not included)
|After you have added your sound files in the PM66Q program make sure to save your settings first by clicking on the "Save file" button, and THEN click the "PM66" button to program your module. (this is different from the previous version hardware where you could program the module directly without saving the configuration file first"|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use PWM DIRECT DRIVE in the software for this unit (DO NOT USE DAC for Ext.AMP like for the USB5M).
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon ad then click to "Run as administrator"
- SOFTWARE (PM66Q) FOR NEW VERSION OF HARDWARE SOLD SINCE 5/10/18: New Software PM66QWriterV1.06_2017.11.10_setup.zip (or here is the un-zipped .exe)(Runs on Windows 10 or earlier)
- SOFTWARE (PM66) FOR PREVIOUS VERSION OF HARDWARE SOLD TILL 5/09/18 Software Download (PM66) (Runs on WinXP, WinVista, Win7)