300 second (5 minutes) USB recording module with PUSH-SWITCH and white enclosure
SKU : USB7M-BW
Quantity on Hand : 610
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
This module connects to your computer via a USB cable. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to it. The software is very powerful and will allow you to stack wave files and program pauses so the same button can be used to trigger up to 200 different messages! (The messages are played sequentially each time the PUSH-BUTTON is pressed) Comes with a built-in speaker.Features:
- Up to 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
- Includes 6 different playback settings including repeat and continuous playback
- Use USB type-B male connector for direct plug into USB cable
- Easy to transfer software for windows of .wav audio files
- Range of 4K - 20K sample rate.
- 300 seconds non-volatile recordable IC.
- Operating Voltage 4.5V (3 x AA batteries not included)
- Operating Current < 50 mA
- Standby Current < 5 uA
- Front push switch playback
- 57mm built-in speaker, Rated Power 0.25w, Peak Power 0.5w, 16 Ohm
- Type "A" Male to type "B" Male USB cable (One cable per shipment included)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AA Batteries (Not included)
|NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use PWM DIRECT DRIVE in the software for this unit (DO NOT USE DAC for Ext.AMP like for the USB5M).
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon ad then click to "Run as administrator"
Documentation and Downloads