USB6M - 300 Second USB Recording Module WITH LIGHT SENSOR
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message on 5 segments (4 buttons and one sensor). (4.7K sample rate)
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 40mm 0.25W 16ohm metal housing mylar speaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- Use USB type-A male connect for direct plug in to USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
- Please click picture and see next page for software operation/download
Main board - Excluding USB connector: 65mm x 35mm
- Including USB connector & slide switch : 86mm x 35mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
- IC Function: 300 seconds of re-recordable IC, USB controller
- Operation Current: 120mA
- Play time: 200 times (with alkaline batteries)
- Standby Current: 200uA (with motion sensor or PIR sensor)
- Standby Current: 35uA (no sensors attached)
- Input / Switch: Push switch (play / stop)
- LED: LED playing indicator
- Speaker: 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- Battery Type: External AAAx3 battery holder
- 34mm x 64mm x 8mm (connector height)
- 40mm mylar speaker
- 3x AAA battery holder
For longer time before replacing the batteries you can remove the 3 x AAA battery holder the unit comes with and replace it with a different one: Alternate 3 x AA Battery Holders or you can connect 3 x C or 3 x D cells in series using 3 of these holders and connecting them in series: Alternate 1 x C or 1 x D Battery Holders
If you don't want to use batteries then we suggest this power supply: PSSMV1USA (Just set it on 4.5 volts)
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board. Failing to do that will result in distorted sound during payback.
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board.