300 Second USB Recording Module w/Light Sensor & PIR for Motion Activation (Windows 7 ONLY)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
This item currently not in stock. New stock expected around June 2019.
Description: This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to this module over 5 segments. Comes with a speaker and a line out for an additional amplifier or external speakers.
Playback can be triggered by any of the following: pressing one of 4 push buttons; motion picked up by the PIR sensor, and/or change in light level via the Photocell light sensor.
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message over 5 segments. (4.7K sample rate)
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- 1 x PIR with connector included
- Use USB type-A male connector for direct plug into USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor. Adjust sensitivity via the onboard trim potentiometer. Clockwise for more sensitivity. Anti-clockwise for less sensitivity.
- PIR Range: 9 - 13 feet.
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
Mainboard - Excluding USB connector: 65mm x 35mm
- Including USB connector & slide switch : 86mm x 35mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
- Operating Current: 120mA
- Playtime: 200 times (with alkaline batteries)
- Standby Current: 200uA (with motion sensor or PIR sensor)
- Standby Current: 35uA (no sensors attached)
- LED: LED playing indicator
- Battery Type: External AAA x 3 battery holder
- Operating voltage 3 to 5 V DC
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Does NOT work on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board. Failing to do that will result in distorted sound during playback.
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right-clicking on the PM66 icon and then click to "Run as administrator"