300 Second USB Recording Module w/Light Sensor & PIR for Motion Activation (Windows 10)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
NOW WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLE! (Needs BOTH the newly redesigned hardware and new software to operate under Windows 10)
Description: This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav and/or .mp3 files to this module over 5 segments. Comes with a speaker and a line out for an additional amplifier or external speakers.
Playback can be triggered by any of the following: pressing one of 4 push buttons; motion picked up by the PIR sensor, and/or change in light level via the Photocell light sensor.
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message over 5 segments. (4.7K sample rate)
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- 1 x PIR with connector included
- Use USB type-A male connector for direct plug into USB port of PC.
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor. Adjust sensitivity via the onboard trim potentiometer. Clockwise for more sensitivity. Anti-clockwise for less sensitivity.
- PIR Range: 9 - 13 feet.
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
Mainboard - Excluding USB connector: 65mm x 35mm
- Including USB connector & slide switch : 86mm x 35mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
- Operating Current: 120mA
- Playtime: 200 times (with alkaline batteries)
- Standby Current: 200uA (with motion sensor or PIR sensor)
- Standby Current: 35uA (no sensors attached)
- LED: LED playing indicator
- Battery Type: External AAA x 3 battery holder
- Operating voltage 3 to 5 V DC
- Unused USB port on computer
- Windows 10 or earlier Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac
- 3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
ALSO NOTE: When using the software for the USB6M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board. Failing to do that will result in distorted sound during playback.
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66/PM66Q software must be run as administrator by right-clicking on the PM66 icon and then click to "Run as administrator"
- Common Questions and Answers
- RE200B PIR Datasheet
- USB6M+PIR Software manual
- USB6M+PIR Datasheet
- SOFTWARE (PM66Q) FOR NEW VERSION OF HARDWARE SOLD SINCE 7/15/2019: New Software PM66QWriterV1.06_2017.11.10_setup.zip (or here is the un-zipped .exe)(Runs on Windows 10 or earlier)
- Legacy software (PM66) for PREVIOUS VERSION of hardware sold till May 2019, is still available from the Retired Product Page
- Click here for our USB6M+PIR troubleshooting guide