Sensor: WPAN: Interface/ Power Supply: Mechanism Description:
- Eliminate wire network set up cost and labor hour
- Reduce maintenance complexity and cost
- Flexible in extension
- Support varied network topology
- Battery (AA*2) life lasts for one year
- Wireless sensor transmission technology.
- built-in temperature and humidity sensor element, collates ZigBee wireless communication product detecting temperature and humidity values and send to the terminal.
- Network Topology can be extended to mesh transmission, suitable for widely regional deployment.
- The wireless temperature and humidity sensor adopting universal domain channel of 2.4GHz.
- Small volume. Easy to build. THZ100 is applicable in a power limited semi-conductor factory, medical environments construction interferences, and also, outdoor long-distance transmission to meet varied application demands.
- No need to construct or install. The user simply needs to switch on to use the product.
- Lost in energy consuming. THZ100 has sleeping mode to reduce standby power consuming. 2 AA alkaline batteries can have the item operated for one year at data rate of one minute.
- Temperature Accuracy = Â±0.5â„ƒ @25â„ƒ
- Temperature Resolution = Â±0.01â„ƒ
- Humidity Measurement Range = 0~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy = Â±4.5%RH @25â„ƒ
- Humidity Resolution = Â±0.05%RH
- Frequency Range = 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Range = 120m (Open sight)
- Network Topology = Star//Cluster-Tree
- Sensitivity = -96dBm
- Data Rate = Max. 250Kbps
- Power = 0dBm
- Communication Time Interval Setting = 1~65,535 seconds
- Antenna = 2dBi omni-directional antenna
- Operating Voltage = DC3V (AA alkaline battery*2)-(Data rate at one minute, battery life lasts for one year)
- Operating Current = Sleep mode 50Î¼A/Active mode 50mA
- Dimension(L*W*H) = Plastic 42*36*68mm
- Weight = 38g
- Operating Temperature Range = -10~50â„ƒ
Documentation and Downloads