4-20mA Loop Current Simulator/ Generator with LCD Display
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: The KTB-366 is a 4-20mA loop powered current calibrator suitable for testing 2 and 3 wire transducers.
Contains a three position rotary switch, that selects between these operations:
- 4 mA – used to inject 4 mA into the loop.
- ADJ – used in conjunction with the potentiometer to select 4 mA, 20mA or any value in between.
- 20 mA – used to inject 20mA into the loop.
Two operating modes:
Simulate mode: Simulates 2-wire, loop-powered transducer. This mode uses an existing power supply or excitation connection on the PLC/DAQ equipment.
Generate mode: Generates a 4-20mA powered signal that can drive the input on a PLC/DAQ. In this mode, the KTB-366 is more like a 3-wire transducer or a signal conditioner. This mode requires power to be fed to the KTB-366 via its DC power jack. (DC power plug not included)
- Suitable for 2 and 3 wire transducers
- Banana and DC Jack connections
- 40V Maximum Loop Voltage
- Sturdy Enclosure
- Battery LCD Display (KTB-366)
- Display Scalable to Engineering Units
- 0 to 50 °C operating range