SmartSound PIR Motion Activated Audio Player
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- Adopt passive infrared sensing technology
- The detector/sensor can be rotated 60° at both left and right sides
- Can change sound contents at will
- Support memory function when power-off
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Support to play MP3 audio files with high sound quality
- Automatically trigger to play sound back
- Load/change audio files through a Micro SD card(TF card), easy to operate
- Built-in SPI flash as the internal memory
- Sound volume is adjustable
- Built-in 2W amplifier to ensure loud and beautiful sound output
- Auto sleeping circuits design, which can keep long-term standby
- Built-in automatic power re-charging circuits
- Plug and play type design
- For indoor use only
- Built-in 500mAH lithium battery, time durable
- Mains to 5VDC power adaptor included (to charge or operate unit)
- USB cable (included) can be used to charge the unit directly from a USB port (Cable is Type A male to micro USB port (included)
- Pivoting wall mounting foot included
- 3.5mm audio output jack (mono) for connection to amplifier or active speaker
This product supports 3 playback modes: A, B, and C.
Mode A: Play the audio files in a loop one after another with each trigger. In another word, when the device get triggered for the first time, it will play the first audio file, when it get triggered again, it will play the second audio file and so on, in a looped way one after another. After triggered to play the last audio file, it will automatically move to the first one.
Mode B: Single file playback mode. User selects which audio file should be played. That specific audio file will be played every time the device is triggered.
Mode C: Random playback mode. With each trigger, device will play back a randomly selected audio file.