High Quality PIR Motion Sensor Activated Audio Player
SKU : FNM-705
Quantity on Hand : 10
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- Uses a high grade silver aluminum enclosure with a set of mounting bracket.
- Adopts the passive infrared detection technology, and the detection range is up to 5 meters.
- Built-in a high quality MP3 player with great audio output.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Supports micro SD card (TF card) and have built-in 4MB internal flash memory for storage. Micro SD card NOT included.
- Supports two triggering modes: single repeat mode and all loop repeat mode.
- Single repeat mode: plays back the same audio file after each triggering.*
- Loop repeat mode: plays back the next audio file in the loop after each triggering.*
- *Triggering DURING payback will NOT restart message in either of the two modes.
- Equipped with a potentiometer for power-on/off and volume adjustment.
- Built-in a 20W loudspeaker to make sure the volume is loud enough.
- 3.5mm audio output jack (mono) for connection to amplifier or active speaker
- Power Adapter included (100-240V to 12VDC)
- USB Cable included (Type A male to mini USB port)
- Pivoting mounting foot included
- For indoor use only
- Dimensions: 163mm x 123mm x 46mm
- As an automatic interpreter applied in museums, galleries, exhibition halls, etc.
- Advertising in shopping malls, chain shops, supermarkets, elevators, etc.
- As a voice announcer to deliver voice messages in banks, factories, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Voice guidance for blind people in public areas.
- As an audio reminder at home for people suffering from amnesia.
- As a voice alarm to warn people in some special occasions
Documentation and Downloads