High Quality USB SD MP3 Sound Module
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: FN-M22P is a high quality audio playback module, which integrates MP3 and WAV decoder seamlessly, and supports parallel port control mode, UART serial port control and key control mode. It takes a SD card or USB flash stick as the storage device, which can be chosen by users freely. It can be controlled easily via MCU commands or external push buttons. Easy to operate and high performance.
- With high quality audio decoder, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Sampling rates supported: 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48(KHz).
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports multiple key control mode, parallel control mode and UART serial port control mode.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Possible to update audio files in the SD card via USB connecting with a PC.
- Supports playback of 63 audio files through binary encoding in parallel mode.
- Supports maximum 3000 audio files under the root directory of the storage device in serial mode.
- Supports maximum 99 folders and each folder stores maximum 255 audio files in serial mode.
- Supports combination playback (plays a group of audio files one after the other without pause) in serial mode.
- Supports advertisement inter-cut function during playing a sound in serial mode.
- Built-in double 3 watts amplifiers that can drive two 3 watts speakers directly.
- Adjustable 30 levels sound volume.
- Power input range: DC3.3-5V (5V is typical)
- Module size: 40x40mm
Pin Configuration and Summary:
1). Key control with connection to two 3W speakers
2). Key control with external earphone or amplifier
3). Serial Control: 5V MCU and connection with two 3W speakers
4). Serial Control: 5V MCU and connection with external earphone or amplifier
5). Serial Control: 3.3V MCU and connection with two 3 Watt speakers
6). Serial Control: 3.3V MCU and connection with external earphone or amplifier