Greeting Card Sound Module Activated by Light Sensor
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- Built-in a 4MB flash memory, which can store a 4 min long MP3 audio file at 128Kbps.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Load MP3 audio file from computer to the flash memory through the micro USB port. No need for any special software.
- The light sensor triggers to playback the sound when the card is open or the cover is removed.
- With a 3.7V 110MAH rechargeable lithium battery.
- Possible to charge the lithium battery through the micro USB port with a DC5V power supply.
- Easy to install with a sticker at the back side.
- Great sound quality and reliable performance.
- PCB size: 62mm x 45mm x 6.4mm
- Speaker diameter: 29mm
- Weight: 14g (0.5 oz)
Greeting cards, gift boxes, jewelry boxes, toys and so on.
How to use:
- Insert into free USB port on your computer using Micro USB to USB cable.
- After that it should show as a connected removable device under your "My PC" tab.
- After that you can open the device and view the sound files on it. This module can hold 4MB of sound data. Sounds files are added by simply drag and dropping the file onto the device
- Once the file has been uploaded to the board, you can remove the device from your computer and use it as you wish.