Discrete Power Amplifier 200W (Kit)
SKU : K8060
Quantity on Hand : 2
Skill Level : Kit - Complex Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully discrete design using Epitaxial Darlington transistors
- DC supply circuit on board with LED indication
- Ideal for active speaker system or sub-woofer, guitar amp, home theatre systems, instrument amp, etc.
- Comes complete with transistor isolators, spacers and bolts overload and short-circuit protection
- OPTIONAL HEATSINK REQUIRED: HSVM100
- 200W music power @ 4 ohm load
- 100Wrms power @ 4 ohm load
- 70Wrms power @ 8 ohm load
- Distortion: 0.02% @ 1KHz/10W
- Damping factor: >800
- Frequency response: 3Hz to 200KHz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 0.6Vrms
- Signal to noise ratio: 115dB
- Power supply: 2 x 25-30Vac / 120VA - NEED TOROIDAL TRANSFORMER (TR8040)
- PCB dimensions: 107x62mm (approx.)
- Recommended heatsink (not included): HSVM100 (pre-drilled)
- Recommended power transformer:
- 230VAC input, 2 x 30VAC output: 12030
- 115 / 230VAC input, 2 x 25VAC output: TR8040 (output power reduced by ±15%) (TR8040)