C429N-L36IR VGA Serial JPEG Camera Module (RS232/TTL/RS485) with 18 IR LEDs
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The C429N-L36IR is a highly integrated 0.3 mega pixel serial RS232 camera which provides a serial RS232 interface and JPEG compression engine to snapshot and transmit JPEG picture. It can be attached to computer and any other embedded devices to perform as a video or a JPEG compressed still camera for image acquisition. INCLUDES built-in IR-CUT FILTER mounted on lens, 3.6mm LENS, & 4 pin to DB9 connector.
With 18 IR LEDs.
- Small size 32 x 32mm
- Adjustable resolution, Max VGA
- 5V operation
- 4pins output
- Low Power consumption 80mA
- UART interface up to 115.2Kbps
- Built-in IR-CUT filter - for day & night (The filters have a lightpass at about 850nm and are designed to work with IR LEDs emitting at 850nm.)
- Multiple lens options available
- Includes 3.6mm lens
Focal length: 3.6mm