C429-L36 JPEG Compression VGA Camera Module WITH IR-CUT filter mounted on sensor & 3.6mm lens
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The C429 JPEG compression module performs as a video camera or a JPEG compressed still camera. Users can send a snapshot command from the host in order to capture a full resolution, single-frame still picture (MT9v011+VC706sensor). The picture is then compressed by the JPEG engine (VC0706) and transferred to the host. A schematic to build your own EV kit and software for the camera is also included. (This is another replacement for the C328 cameras even though the command-set is not identical to that used in them.)INCLUDES built-in IR-CUT FILTER mounted on sensor, 3.6mm LENS, & 6 pin cable w/connector.
- Small size 32 x 32mm
- Adjustable resolution, Max VGA
- 5V operation
- Low Power consumption 80mA
- UART interface up to 921.6Kbps
- Built-in IR-CUT filter - for day & night (The filters have a lightpass at about 850nm and are designed to work with IR LEDs emitting at 850nm.)
- Multiple lens options available
- Includes 3.6mm lens (L36) specs:
- Focal length: 3.6mm
- Aperture (D/f'): 1/2.0
- Horizontal field: 85 degrees
- M.O.D. (m): 0.2
- Format: 1/3"
- Mount: M12 x 0.5
- Dim (D x L mm): φ14 x 15
- Weight: 3.4
- CMOS sensor or CCIR656 video input
- CCIRT656 digital video output
- Supports UART interface to connect various host controller easily
- Supports VGA M-JPEG video output with the frame rates up to 30 fps
- Embedded OSD image overlay
- Video optimization under low light environment
- Smart noise forecast and reduction
- Motion detection and alarm trig
- NTSC output
- Various image processing mode