Arduino Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield (E - MAX31855E) (With Headers)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods.
Note: Assembled version comes with headers pre-soldered to the board.
Screw terminals are provided for thermocouple connections as thermocouple wires can not be soldered.
- Automotive – Engine, Exhaust and Brake temperatures are higher than most temperature sensors can handle, but within the range of Thermocouples.
- Ovens, Furnaces and Kilns – At temperatures where other temperature sensors will not operate.
- Freezer or Cryogenic monitoring – Where temperatures are well below 0°C.
- Chemical Processes – Where corrosive chemicals may damage probes or reach high temperatures thermocouples are more readily available for such processes.
- Multi-Zone Temperature Monitoring, Data Acquisition or Logging Systems– With cheap readily available thermocouples.
|SKU / Part Number||Thermocouple Type||IC||Measured Temperature Range||Thermocouple Maximum Temperature Range |
|KTA-259K||K||MAX31855K||-200Â°C to +1350Â°C||-270Â°C to +1372Â°C|
|KTA-259J||J||MAX31855J||-40Â°C to +750Â°C||-210Â°C to +1200Â°C|
|KTA-259N||N||MAX31855N||-200Â°C to +1300Â°C||-270Â°C to +1300Â°C|
|KTA-259S||S||MAX31855S||+50Â°C to +1600Â°C||+50Â°C to +1768Â°C|
|KTA-259T||T||MAX31855T||-250Â°C to +400Â°C||-270Â°C to +400Â°C|
|KTA-259E||E||MAX31855E||-40Â°C to +900Â°C||-270Â°C to +1000Â°C|
|KTA-259R||R||MAX31855R||-50Â°C to +1770Â°C||-50Â°C to +1768Â°C|
|KTA-259||K||MAX6675||0 to +1024Â°C||-270Â°C to +1372Â°C|
|KTB-259||K||MAX6674||0 to +128Â°C||-270Â°C to +1372Â°C|
 KTA-259 and KTB-259 are discontinued and are included for reference only.
- Add up to 8 Thermocouples to an Arduino
- Cold Junction Compensated Output
- K, J, N, S, T, E or R Type thermocouples supported dependent on model
- 0.1 (2.54mm) Pitch Screw Terminals for Thermocouple connection
- 14-bit 0.25Â°C Resolution
- Nominal Â±2Â°C Accuracy
- Based on MAX31855 Cold-Junction Compensated Thermocouple-to-Digital Converter and ADG608 Multiplexer IC
- 13 x 8 Prototyping Area with Analog and Power pins
- Chip Select Pin Jumper Selectable means multi SPI shield compatibility
- Combine with SD card shield for powerful Temperature Logging
- Powered from 3.3V Arduino Pin, 5V compatible